Babydex–A helps you to take care of your babies’ skin, also prevent and treat diaper rash. Babydex–A can also moisture and protect your babies’ skin and act as an anti–free radicals.
- Dexpanthenol (Pro–Vitamin B5)
- Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E)
- Hydrogenated Retinol (Vitamin A)
- Baby skin care to prevent and treat diaper rash Safety test (in vivo)
- No irritation as result of use.
How to use Babydex–A
- One of the key factors to treat diaper rash is to keep the area covered by diapers to stay clean and dry.
- After cleaning and drying your babies’ skin, it’s time to put diaper on your babies.
- Change the diapers regularly to keep your babies’ skin clean.
- Apply Babydex–A 1 to 2 times a day to prevent and treat diaper rash.
- If you use cloth diapers for your babies, you could use the one with elastic to reduce humidity on the area covered by diaper.